Jim Jefferies of Big Country 99.5 sat down with Dr. Webb to discuss bone health and osteoporosis risk factors. You may be surprised to learn which of the most commonly-prescribed medications contribute to osteoporosis risk, even in young people. During Osteoporosis Awareness Month, Dr. Webb is offering discounted DEXA (Bone Density) scans, so people can better understand their bone health status. Watch the interview ›
Dr. James Webb, M.D.
Dr. James Webb is a board certified musculoskeletal radiologist who specializes in osteoporosis treatment and interventional pain management in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
- 15 Commonly Misdiagnosed Causes of Back Pain (Plus Treatment Options)
- Patient Aids Back Surgeon, In a Fashion
- Dr. James Webb Discusses Spinal Fractures on Good Day Tulsa
- Back Pain Reduced by 72% in Osteoporosis Patients [Kyphoplasty Study]
- Dr. Webb Discuss the Latest Research in Osteoporosis Treatment on Good Day Tulsa