Jim Jefferies of Big Country 99.5 sat down with Dr. Webb to discuss bone health and osteoporosis risk factors. You may be surprised to learn which of the most commonly-prescribed medications contribute to osteoporosis risk, even in young people. During Osteoporosis Awareness Month, Dr. Webb is offering discounted DEXA (Bone Density) scans, so people can better understand their bone health status. Watch the interview ›
Dr. James Webb, M.D.
Dr. James Webb is a board certified musculoskeletal radiologist who specializes in osteoporosis treatment and interventional pain management in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
- Understanding the COVID-19 Coronavirus Pandemic Disease
- Out of State Insurance Company Attempting to Limit Access To Life Saving Vertebral Fracture Treatment For Oklahoma Medicare Patients
- Which Daily Injection for Osteoporosis is Better?
- Q & A – Will Fractures Continue Going All the Way Down My Spine?
- The Surprising Truth About The Actual Number of Vertebral Compression Fractures In The United States Each Year